- Clean the spring onions, removing the roots; put them on the grill and roast them lightly.
- Wrap them one by one in a bacon rasher and finish cooking on the embers.
- Descale, gut and wash the shad. Bone them, open them flat and season with pepper and a few drops of raspberry vinegar. Close them by wrapping them in a slice of lardo and grill them on the embers.
- Prepare the mint-flavored green oil by blanching some fresh mint and chilling it immediately in water and ice to preserve its color. Then blend with the grape seed oil and filter with a fine sieve. Keep in the refrigerator.
- Serve by making a bunch of 3 spring onions with a tuft of mixed salad and a sprig of mint in the center. Tie everything with a strand of blanched leek and lay it on the plate. Place the grilled lake sardines beside it and complete with a few drops of
- 12 spring onions
- 4 large twait shad (“lake sardines”)
- Mint leaves
- 4 strands of leek
- 4 rashers smoked bacon
- 8 slices lardo
- Mixed green salad
- Raspberry vinegar
- Mint oil
- Salt and pepper
Recommended Wine: Metodo Classico Extra Brut
|Vineyard:||Monte Corno Estate|
|Grape variety:||90% Pinot Grigio 10% Chardonnay.|
|Harvest time:||Last decade of August in the early hours of the morning.|
|Vinification:||Soft pressing and selection of musts for Cuveé. Low-temperature fermentation for 20 days.|
|Aging:||Steel refinement. Addition of “Liqueur de Tirage” and bottling. Second fermentation in bottle and aging from 15 to 24 months. Following is Remuage, Degorgement and the addition of the “Liqueur d’expedition”.|
|Tasting notes:||Brilliant straw yellow color. Fragrant and intense aroma with yellow fruit sensations (apricot, pineapple). In the mouth, It is elegant and velvety with excellent texture and persistence.|
|Alcohol:||12.5% vol. – Acidity: 7g / Lt. (Approx).|
|Food matching:||Great for accompanying appetizers and starters, it blends perfectly with starters and main fish dishes or vegetarian dishes.|
|Serve:||Serve at 6-8 ° C.|
|Size:||Bottle 0.75 l.|