1. Carefully peel the woody part of the asparagus and simmer in lightly salted water.
2. Tie the hop shoots in bunches divided by portion and simmer in light salted water for 3–4 minutes.
3. Roast the grated bread in a non-stick pan, without adding anything.
4. Fry the eggs in the butter.
5. Compose the dish with the white asparagus spears with the hop shoots beside them. Lay the fried egg on top.
6. Sprinkle the tip of the white asparagus with breadcrumbs and season with salt, a pinch of pepper and extra virgin olive oil.
This is a typical spring dish.
- 16 large white asparagus spears
- 4 whole eggs
- 300 gr wild hop shoots, which can be found growing wild by the lakeside
- Extra virgin olive oil
- A little butter
- Medium-grain salt (from the Trapani saltpans or you can crush coarse cooking salt)
Recommended: Soave DOC
|Vineyard:||Monte Forte d’Alpone.|
|Grape variety:||100% Garganega.|
|Harvest time:||Manual harvest in mid-September.|
|Wine processing:||IRasping and pressing of grapes. Selection of the juice and fermentation at controlled temperature (14-16 ° C) Stainless steel tanks.|
|Ageing:||Wine aging in stainless steel tanks in contact with the fine and noble dregs for a variable period. In the spring following the harvest it is expected bottling and commercialising after a waiting time in the bottle at least for a month period.|
|Tasting notes:||light yellow straw with greenish hues, brilliant; fresh and delicate scent with hints of vine flowers, Cherry and elderberry Pleasantly aromatic and balanced.|
|Alcohol:||Alcohol 12 % Vol.|
|Food matching:||At the table goes well with soups, pasta and vegetable dishes such as asparagus, peas, zucchini, eggs, Sea and lake fish. Nice and pleasant as appetizer with simple toppings.|
|Size:||Bottle 0.75 l.|