- 1.5 kg pike
- 500 gr extra virgin olive oil
- 100 gr anchovies
- 100 gr capers in brine
- Zest of 2-3 untreated organic lemons
- 1 clove garlic
- Make a flavored fish broth , add the pike and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove the fish from the poaching liquid and bone it, cutting it into small pieces.
- Separately, put the extra virgin olive oil in a saucepan, add a clove of garlic and lemon zest.
- As soon it starts frying, turn off the heat and add the capers and anchovies previously blended together.
- Use this sauce to season the fish: the result will be a mixture with small pieces of fish.
- Serve on a slice of polenta with a drizzle of raw olive oil and a caper.
Recommended Wine: Pinot grigio DOC
|Harvest time:||Late August.|
|Wine processing:||In stainless steel tanks under controlled temperature.|
|Ageing:||4 months long in stainless steel tanks.|
|Tasting notes:||Straw Yellow, intense and fruity perfumes with nice mineral and flowery notes. Taste is smooth and elegant, rounded, aromatic and fresh.|
|Alcohol:||Alcohol 12% Vol.|
|Food matching:||Starters and fish.|
|Serve:||Serve at 10-12° C, open at the moment.|
|Size:||Bottle 0.75 l.|