- 1.5 kg tench
- Some leaves of lemon thyme
- Some Sichuan peppercorns
- Lemon flavored olive oil
- To prepare the court bouillon (seasoned stock for poaching the fish)
- 1 rib celery
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 1 leek
- 4 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon peppercorns
- 1 dl apple vinegar
- 1 dl white wine
- 1 sliced orange (including the zest)
- 1 sliced lemon (including the zest)
- Coriander seeds
- Fill a saucepan large enough to contain the whole fish covered with water and add all the ingredients for the court bouillon, letting it simmer.
- Put the fish previously cleaned into the pan, and simmer for about twenty minutes.
- Remove it from the poaching liquid and fillet it, making sure no bones are left.
- In a bowl, add the salt and Sichuan peppercorns to the fish pulp, some lemon thyme leaves and the grated lemon zest.
- Mix with your hands and reduce to a pulp (this operation also enables you to feel if any bones are left).
- Serve on a bed of salad.
Recommended Wine: Soave
|Vineyard:||Monte Forte d’Alpone.|
|Grape variety:||100% Garganega.|
|Harvest time:||Manual harvest in mid-September.|
|Wine processing:||IRasping and pressing of grapes. Selection of the juice and fermentation at controlled temperature (14-16 ° C) Stainless steel tanks.|
|Ageing:||Wine aging in stainless steel tanks in contact with the fine and noble dregs for a variable period. In the spring following the harvest it is expected bottling and commercialising after a waiting time in the bottle at least for a month period.|
|Tasting notes:||light yellow straw with greenish hues, brilliant; fresh and delicate scent with hints of vine flowers, Cherry and elderberry Pleasantly aromatic and balanced.|
|Alcohol:||Alcohol 12 % Vol.|
|Food matching:||At the table goes well with soups, pasta and vegetable dishes such as asparagus, peas, zucchini, eggs, Sea and lake fish. Nice and pleasant as appetizer with simple toppings.|
|Size:||Bottle 0.75 l.|